Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spider webs

 I don't know why I have such a fascination with spider webs.  I think they're beautiful, especially this time of year when the morning dew glistens on each strand and you can easily see the intricacies of the spider's work of art.  How do they know how to do it? 

Of course, I don't like seeing them in the house but outside?  I can appreciate them.  :)

Yesterday, my sweet son-in-law told me he'd sweep off the webs from the porch overhang and I told him not to touch them!  Oh, I must seem weird! 
All the fir trees are covered with delicate webs
I wish this picture did justice to this web...it was shaped somewhat like a bowl and the spider was busily making improvements on the design.  Fascinating!
 Ok, it's official...I'm weird  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment