Saturday, June 1, 2013

Another wedding in the near future!

It finally happened...my youngest child (and only unmarried one) is engaged!  In August, all of my children will be married.  I'm really happy that she chose such a wonderful young man and I know they will be happy together. 

The next two months are going to be interesting...planning the wedding and two receptions (one in Utah where his family lives and one in Washington where our family lives) with my daughter away at school.  She is already showing signs of stress.  Poor kid.  I have to keep reminding her that everything will work out and it will be a beautiful day and after it's all over, she'll be married to her true love. 

Maybe I should become a wedding planner.  I've already gone through this seven times.  :)  Then again, maybe not...too much stress!

2 comments: