Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I love being a Grammy...

I love being a Grammy because...

  I can hold and enjoy my sweet, precious newborn grandbabies

I can play games with them.

We can make cookies together!

 We can explore and have adventures!

 We can have sleep overs!

 We can celebrate birthdays together!

 I provide a comfortable place to fall asleep  :)

 I can be there for important events in their lives.

 I can watch them grow and be a part of their lives.

 
We can read together.

We can go camping!

And then I can give them back to their mommies and daddies and enjoy a good night's sleep.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! I love that picture you have at Kayden's baptism. Thank you for being such a wonderful Grami! We love you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With such wonderful grandkids, it's fun and easy being a grammy! I love you bunches!

      Delete