Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In the loop

When you have a large family, it's hard to keep everyone in the loop.  No one is more guilty of this than I am.  When there's news, I try to spread it around to all the children but sometimes I think I told someone when I actually didn't and other times I tell someone more than once.  So, not wanting anyone to think I have memory problems  :)  I inadvertently leave someone out.  Oops!

I was thinking of this last night when I went to bed.  My mind was racing, thinking of all the things going on with the wedding and hoping everyone knew the latest updates.  Forgetting to tell someone something can lead to bad feelings and I certainly don't want that!  When there is so much going on and so many people involved, it's unfortunately easy for miscommunication to happen.

So, this morning I wrote a Facebook message to all my children and their spouses, telling them every detail I could think of and hopefully, they'll forgive me if they didn't know about something sooner. Having gone through their own weddings, they should understand.  

I'm glad this is my last child getting married.


No comments:

Post a Comment