Thursday, July 11, 2013

So embarrassed!

I had an interesting experience today.  My husband and I were shopping and he was in an aisle next to the one I was in.  As I was going down my aisle, I passed a man and said "excuse me" as I passed.  He looked at me and said, "Can I take you out to dinner sometime?"  I laughed and said, "I don't think so!"  (I thought he was joking!)  Then he said, "That's it?  Just no?"  (He wasn't joking!)  So, I quickly replied, "I don't think my husband would approve!"  At that, he looked surprised and said, "I didn't see a wedding ring...".  "You're right, no wedding ring.  Have a nice day." I said as I moved along down the aisle to my husband who heard the whole thing and was quietly laughing.  So embarrassed!!!

I think I need a new wedding ring!  Hint, hint Husband!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that is sooooooo funny!!!!! You are pretty good looking though! :) I think you did a good job with it, sounds like a pretty awkward situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! :) It is kind of funny how much weight is often placed in a ring on that Left ring finger!

    ReplyDelete