Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Procrastination

Do you have a problem with procrastinating?  I like to think I'm pretty good with the big things...things like deadlines, appointments, bills and things like that but little things?...I don't understand why I wait so long!

A year ago, my minivan died.  I got a new (to me) car and was going to find a new owner for the non-working van but somehow, I never got around to it...until yesterday.  Can you believe it?  I waited a whole year and every time I went outside or drove into the driveway I saw that pathetic minivan and vowed to get it taken care of...soon.  I kept it washed and shiny so it wouldn't look like an abandoned car but in reality, that's what it was.

All it took was five minutes on the phone and that afternoon someone came with a tow truck and a check for me and they towed away the van.  Why did I wait that long!!!

I wonder what else I can take care of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment