Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's just my husband and me!

My first child was born one year and six days after my husband and I were married.  From that time until just recently, our lives revolved around our growing family.  Now it's just the two of us again.  It's taking some getting used to.  People change over the years and we aren't the two young newly married kids that we were the last time it was just the two of us.

We are going to have to find a way to reconnect and redefine our relationship.  We have more time together than ever before and we're going to have to relearn how to do things just for ourselves.  Believe it or not, that's a hard thing!  I have to keep reminding myself that we can stay out as long as we want.  We don't have to be home at a certain time.  Old habits die hard  :)

There are so many things to do and places to explore.  I'm looking forward to sharing adventures with my husband and getting to know him again.

1 comment: