Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring! I may be early but so are the plants!

 Spring is on its way!  Everywhere you look, the world is awakening from its winter sleep!


The daffodils are almost ready to flower!

 
If you look closely, you can see the lilac flowers start to emerge from their buds.

Primroses from my son's wedding in 2006...still alive and blooming!

This is rhubarb emerging from the ground!

Almost in bloom daffodils

One of my daughter's rock animals...she made them several years ago and my garden loves having them!










2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite time of year! Thanks for the pics. We are just getting rid of the last of the snow. However with the sudden rise of temp into the 60's and 70's it won't be long until the plants wake up! I just planted my spring garden last night. Here's hoping that the birds don't eat all of the seeds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good! We probably won't get our veggies planted for another month or so. But it's still beautiful out!

    ReplyDelete