Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Night owl to Early bird?

For some reason I'm having a really hard time going to sleep lately.  Even if I go to bed at midnight, it still takes at least an hour to fall asleep.  So, when I woke up on Tuesday morning at 10:30 am, I was disgusted with myself.  I don't want to sleep the day away! 

Time to get serious!  I decided that I was going to find a way to get back into a more normal sleep routine.  Last night I went to bed early (10 pm) and set my alarm for 8 am.  Imagine my surprise when I woke up bright and early at...9:15 am!  I set my alarm!  What happened?!

Apparently, my dear husband thought I'd like to sleep in so he turned off my alarm.  Sigh.  How am I ever going to change my sleep habits if he sabotages it? 

I'll try again tonight.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment